Sunday, January 27, 2008


1/27/2008 - Pineapple Invitation 2008

So I got this great new software program from Mountain Cow! It's so COOL! Anyway, this is one of my new inivtation designs using this new software tool, the new cardstock line from Envelopments and of course this cool pineapple design by my brother - the true artiste in the family!

I created this design for an upcoming article for http://www.destinationweddingstyle.com/ on Jet Set/Destination wedding invitations. I'm hoping that it will be posted in February! There were 3 or 4 designs that I created for the article...



It's kind of funny because when I started my business in 2003, I really didn't think much of doing invitations because I was hooked on the clay flowers, but the invitations are what carries my business which is great! Now I know I had a good business model when I envisioned what DK Designs would be!


You can view more of my designs at www.flickr.com/photos/dkdesigns. I haven't had much time to redo the DK Designs website so this is where I house many of my new creations...

No comments: