Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lorela & Ryan - My "Everything" Couple!
Hilton Waikoloa Village - 2/16/08
Lorela and Ryan are what I call... my "EVERYTHING" couple! They basically ordered everything from me! Let's see if I can remember everything they ordered:
Invitations, favor tags, place cards, table cards, ceremony program fans, fan tags, bridal party and OOT bag packet/inserts, wedding reception programs, bridal party bouquets, centerpieces... The order continues to grow... We're in the home stretch of this order.

This order has definitely been a challenge. This couple is my first official EVERYTHING couple.. The only thing they didn't order was their ceremony decor. :) Even though the order was challenging, it was a GREAT experience because Lorela pushed me to try new things I hadn't really done before. She is all about the bling and the monograms which was fun!

Lorela wanted "hot chocolate" callas, cameo callas, wine callas, bella tang and wine colored orchids... She also wanted to use a WINE theme throughout the wedding reception. Her bouquet is this all hot chocolate calla bouquet that will look stunning against her ivory/champagne wedding dress! She also wanted her attendants to have champagne colored bouquets against their chocolate bridesmaid dresses.


The interesting thing is that Lorela worked at the Hilton and saw my stuff in the wedding atelier office and I guess she thought it would be great to have my things for her wedding! The Hilton Waikoloa Village was my first big wedding atelier to take me on as preferred vendor!

Anyway, these are a few pictures of some of the items I created for their wedding.


No comments: