Friday, May 16, 2008

DK Designs To Offer New Deco Clay Craft Academy Tropical Course - End of June '08
One of the reasons why I went back to Hawaii for two and a half weeks was to take some workshops for the upcoming new Tropical Flower Course being offered through the Deco Clay Craft Academy. This is a 10 class course focused on everything tropical! Lots of new techniques were taught on flowers I already know, but we also learned new flowers (anthuriums, rose pikake, tuberose, lokelani rose, ilima, etc). I really enjoyed this class and there are some really great applications.

I'm still in the process of completing all my projects and hope to be ready to teach by end of June or worst case early July '08. I'm excited to teach my current students and hopefully gain some interest with new students who might only be interested in learning tropical flowers! This is just one of the wonderful projects we learned and it's one of my favorites! :)
Now that I'm back in San Jose, I'm busy catching up on all my orders and taking on new orders! It will definitely be a BUSY summer to say the very least!!!


No comments: