Wednesday, July 16, 2008

What Happy Clients Have to Say....
I thought I would share with you what clients of late have had to say after working with me or receiving my designs.

Debi & Ed - "It's beautiful. I've already shown everyone in my office and they're awestruck. Again, I can't thank you enough for everything you've done and all the hard work you've put into this. if you should EVER need any kind of reference, letter of recommendation, testimonial, anything at all, please don't hesitate to contact me. I would be more than happy.
On a personal note...Thank you Diane. You are going to stay with me for a lifetime. You have created much more than just a boquet for our wedding. It's a symbol of the special times in my life. (god I'm starting to cry!!!) How can I ever find the right words to tell you how much it all means? Your thoughtfulness, tender care, and love that you've put into each petal can be felt. You are a very special person. Michael and Aidan are very lucky to have you in their lives. I wish you much success in doing the job you love." - Debi


Chelsea Robertson - "Thank you so much for everything. I know everyone will LOVE the invites and it will get them excited about the party. Nothing like a beautiful and fun invitation to entice you to a party! And I know Eva will love them-it is very "her style" so you hit the nail on the head big time!

I appreciate all your work and all the back and forth. You did a beautiful job and I look forward to working with you again in the future. You are awesome!" Thank you, Chelsea


Laura Lee - Hi Diane, the delivery took 5 days ONLY and the flowers arrived into my arms today!!Perfect timing as my MOH is in town for my shower and will return home tomorrow! Can't wait to let her see her bouquet tonight.Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Diane, they are simply beautiful and I am going to be so proud to carrying and sharing the toss version with one LUCKY gal in August. Thank you for making sure they arrived on time!!!BEAUTIFUL!!! can you tell I am super excited!! Talk to you soon again! Laura

All these are actual quotes from my clients. This is what I LOVE doing what I do!

No comments: