Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wrist Corsages
Recently I've been getting more inquiries for wrist corsages. They are making wrist corsages a lot prettier these days with the decorative bands instead of the traditional elastic band. A client of mine found me via the Martha Stewart Show and asked me if I would do her corsages for her mother and the groom's mother.

I found these pearl corsage bands which I think are a nice touch to the corsage. Makes it much more elegant and more like a bracelet. Maureen wanted initially peonies, but I think if we did peonies, we'd only get one big one and that's it. She emailed me a couple of weeks ago and changed her mind to creamy white roses. She wanted some hints of green so I added tuberose buds, some green leaves, the celadon/sage green ribbon and for some hints of white and ivory I added mini stephanotis and some tuberose.

It's been a busy weekend and it's hard to believe the week is almost halfway done... Where did the time go? So much to do.... cake flowers, wedding bouquets, invitations, save-the-dates and finished products for the Made in Hawaii festival....

No comments: