Sunday, November 30, 2008

Custom Order Flowers for a Candelabra

One of my Etsy clients who has bought several of my arrangements since I first opened my http://www.dkdesignshawaii.etsy.com/ site asked me to create a Christmas arrangement. Initially she thought about me creating a sample of red flowers for a wine bottle to use as centerpieces (Ronda took a clay class in Hawaii and was hoping to create her own centerpieces). However, given the time frame and her current DECO skills, she decided to go another route. She found this beautiful, handmade forged iron candelabra and asked me if I would create the flowers for the center vase. I was honored she asked me to do it. Her event is December 19th and I've been putting it off, just because I've been so busy with orders. The flowers are removable so that she can put her own clay flowers in there or even a candle.

This is a great decoration for Christmas and would actually make a beautiful centerpiece idea for a wedding! :) I'm not much of a candelabra kind of person, but I really like the dark iron look and with the flowers it turned out to be very rich and elegant looking. I continue to surprise myself. Thank you Ronda for being such a loyal customer! I sincerely appreciate your business!

No comments: