Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Bouquets - Bridal Party Bouquets Complete

Just about 10 minutes ago I finished the holiday bouquets for Ela & Kelby. This is how they turned out. She had as I mentioned before, 5 bridesmaids, 2 mother bouquets and 1 aunt bouquet in addition to her bridal bouquet. Tomorrow I will have more images of her boutonnieres. The cymbidiums for this order I varied slightly as I painted the centers more of a reddish tone rather than the pinkish centers I normally paint with. I think it really adds to the richness and brings out the red color palette! The order is almost complete!

I took these images using my new flash that I bought as my Christmas present to myself. Can't really tell that there was no natural lighting. What a difference a good flash makes!

My son is anxiously awaiting my completion of this order so that I will spend time with him while he is out of school. Although I still have a lot to get done between now and Christmas as I have 2 orders still to try and complete. It seriously never ends in my world of work. I was hoping to do some Christmas shopping for my son, but that's going to now have to wait until Sunday night. LOL...

No comments: