Sunday, March 15, 2009

DK Designs Clay Flowers and Invitations in Inspiration Boards

(Image source: Nuptial Nuances)

My clay flowers and invitations have recently popped up in various inspiration boards on different blogs! I never thought my work would be in a wedding blogger's inspiration board, but it's so exciting to see.

First up is Nuptial Nuances blog by Creative Events by Ashley. Her focus was on Tiffany and Tangerine color palette. A color combination that is very popular with my clients. She featured my coral design incorporated into the couple's monogram!
Today, I got a google alert that Elizabeth Ann Designs blog featured my pink peony clay hair flower in the Pink and Gray inspiration board! I love Elizabeth Ann Designs blog. So many fun details and great information. I love the pink and gray color combination, simply beautiful!
(Image Source: Elizabeth Anne Designs)

Thank you to both blogs for featuring my work in their inspiration boards! I am so appreciative to be featured in some of the most coveted blogs around!

No comments: