Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sharon & Ryan's Wedding Details Complete

It was a busy last couple of weeks but even more so the last couple of days. I've been frantically trying to get flowers made and painted, favors assembled, place cards printed, mounted and punched, and getting a 4 page wedding program printed and assembled on straw fans. I am happy and relieved to say that we finished the order today. Sharon's order in total included 110 favors (mixture of plumerias, tiare, phaleanopsis orchids, and mokara orchids), 105 place cards, 100 program fans, 50 water bottle sleeves, 12 table cards, 1 phaleanopsis orchid hair flower and 16 cake flowers and about 10 bamboo reeds). I need a vacation!!! :)I was hoping to have the night off, but I need to get started on the next order that's due. I wanted however to share some new photos with you so you can see the last of the items I finished today before they were boxed up to ship to the Big Island.
Best wishes to Sharon and Ryan!Before I get started on my next order, I wanted to share this last above photo of my bamboo reeds. I loved the lighting that was coming through my window yesterday evening as the sun was setting and it reminded me of bamboo or snake grass with the water glistening on the reeds. So many people commented how real they look. My husband even says I have "issues". LOL. This is why I love what I do, creativity at it's best and I love a good challenge. :)

3 comments:

marie christine said...

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the wonderful photos, especially the photo of the bamboo, awesome lighting !
More I look at your flowers, more I love them - amazing bright orange colour- and more I'm dreaming of flowers !

DK Designs said...

Thank you Marie Christine! :)

Foreverblooms said...

thumbs up diane...!!