Sunday, August 9, 2009

Buy a Gardenia Hair Flower and $5.00 Will go to Spirit Jump

I'm taking it a step further with helping out this fabulous organization called Spirit Jump. From 8/10/09 through 10/31/09, I will be donating $5.00 from every sale of my gardenia hair flower (which is by far my most popular item on my Etsy shop) to www.spiritjump.org!For more information about Spirit Jump, visit http://www.spiritjump.org.
Tell brides, your friends or anyone you know to buy a gardenia hair flower and their purchase will help support an amazing organization aimed at helping cancer patients one gift at a time!

2 comments:

Tracey P said...

Diane - you are a very good soul. Very admirable - proud of ya for it!

marie christine said...

Hi Diane,
I agree with TraceyP, very good soul, it touch me !