Monday, September 14, 2009

New items listed on my Etsy shop!

I've been working the last few days since my return on custom orders as well as replenishing my Etsy shop. It's been neglected lately because of my hectic wedding season which basically kept me extremely busy from March to end of August. The arrangement above is 3 coral pink/orange roses with cherry blossoms and even branches all nestled in a vintage style vase with a matching dish.
The above arrangement consists of tiare flowers (Tahitian ginger), white plumerias, yellow roses and tuberose in a cute, sleek boat shaped vessel.

Part of the items I'm working on is my commitment to listing lots of new items to my Etsy shop. Here are a couple of new arrangements that I just listed. I hope to post more items (hair flowers and floral arrangements) in the coming weeks, so stay tuned for that.

No comments: