Tuesday, September 15, 2009

White Orchid Hair Flowers

My client Mia purchased a gardenia hair flower from me several months ago and asked if I could make another white flower for her bridesmaids, but with hints of pink. This is what we agreed to. The reason for this post is just to share this one image I took that I absolutely love. I played around with my flash settings because I was trying to get the true color of raspberry pink (I always have trouble getting this color to show up and not look red). This is what resulted when I loaded it on my computer. BEAUTIFUL! :)

Managed to finish the baby shower invitations for my client Laurie, but tomorrow will be a busy day of working on flowers for 9 corsages and 7 boutonnieres for an upcoming October 4th wedding in East Hampton New York.

No comments: