Thursday, October 29, 2009

Check out the latest from Nesting Newbies!

I am so excited to share this latest update from Nesting Newbies! An online magazine dedicated to cooking, decorating and entertaining for the newly married or anyone for that matter. Lea McIntosh and Jodi Murphy of McIntosh & Murphy have done it again. You have to see this online magazine! It's simply gorgeous. You would think it was produced by a professional publication house, but Lea herself learned all the software herself and designed this beautiful masterpiece that I'm sure will impress anyone who reads it. The copy is beautifully written, the pictures and the content is just FABULOUS. I kid you not, you will wish you could get this magazine in print it's so good. I personally got to have dinner at Lea's the other night and the food was so delicious.
The magazine has the likes of Barclay Butera, local interior designers, helpful kitchen gadgets Lea "raves are her faves", and so much more. Even interactive video in the magazine!

I'm so happy for McIntosh & Murphy in their latest launch and there is so much more amazing things to come from these two, I just know it.

I don't want to spoil the content, so just go to www.nestingnewbies.com and download your magazine copy! I plan on trying out these recipes myself. Perfect for Thanksgiving so don't miss out. :)

No comments: