Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Real Wedding Photos - Sharon & Ryan

I'm so very excited to share these photos with you. My dear clients, Sharon & Ryan got their photos back from Hawaii photographer extraordinaire, Toby Hoogs. I've had the pleasure of working with Toby (meaning he's photographed many weddings I've worked on in the past) and he never ceases to amaze me with his talents.
Sharon and Ryan asked me to create their wedding invitations, place cards, favors, favor tags, table cards, cake flowers & bamboo, and program fans. These are the images that Sharon sent to me last night. Thank you Sharon and Ryan for sharing these with me and my readers! Sharon and Ryan got married at the beautiful Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows on the Big Island of Hawai'i. A beautiful resort and the wedding staff is top notch.Above is the head table setting! Simply gorgeous! Sharon had table names of places they have been or want to travel instead of doing traditional numbers.These are Sharon and Ryan's place cards.

The below 2 photos are the place cards I created (Sharon assembled the starfish and ribbon onto the place cards and created her own menus) as well as the complete guest table look. Beautiful colors and I love the votives.
The last two photos are of the cake! OMG, can I just say this cake is picture perfect! I can't believe how well the Mauna Lani's pastry chefs recreated the image that Sharon wanted them to replicate and how well my flowers and bamboo look. Absolutely STUNNING!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

wow -- everything about this wedding is gorgeous!

Michelle Scotti said...

I've never seen program fans before. They are adorable!