Sunday, November 29, 2009

Red and White Bouquets

My client Sally had requested white gardenias for her bridal bouquet. She wanted the ones with the elongated petals. Her maid of honor and flower girl she decided on red hydrangeas. This is how her bouquets turned out.
I'm still working on her corsages and boutonnieres which are about 15 in total. Almost done. Makes me get excited for Christmas. Sally's wedding is not until January, but she has her bridal shoot photos before Christmas so she asked me to ship them early.
Sorry for the delay in my blog posts, but on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, my maternal grandma passed away. She was 94 years old. She was such a strong and loving woman and I realize now that she is gone how much of an affect she had on our lives. She leaves behind a wonderful legacy and will miss her dearly.

Don't forget 16 more days before my 10% discount sale ends on my Etsy site so if you've been tempted to purchase one of my items on my site, now is the time! I don't offer sales too often so take advantage!
Click on the below logo to go to my Etsy site.

3 comments:

ShapedByHand said...

Just gorgeous! The gardenias are so pure. A great combination of flowers for the current season.

marie christine said...

Love the red hydrangeas, wonderful.
Much prayers and love !

Leslie - Wedding Noise said...

Diane,
I think Sally chose well when she picked out the the white gardenias, of course the way you put it together is what really pulls it off. I guess this shows that the DECO Clay Craft Academy C3 Instructor workshop classes have been paying off for you.
I also have a quick question. Friends of mine over at http://www.exclusivelyweddings.com are interested in being listed in your "favorite websites and blogs" on your website for their "wedding invitations".

They can a small one time insertion fee for your trouble. If not interested in that they could also provide a helpful article on wedding invitations for your website to assist your visitors. I'm sure they would be open to other ideas that you may have too.

On a personal note I run a wedding blog and would be interested in exchanging links with you on your "favorite websites and blogs" or the like. Look forward to hearing back from you!!

Sincerely,
Leslie Jenkins Editor - https://weddingengagementnoise.wordpress.com/
"Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years. That is what makes a marriage last"