Tuesday, January 19, 2010

More Items Using Eco-Friendly Market's Packaging

I've been working on some more samples for my client, Eco-Friendly Market. It's been fun playing around with their packaging and see how great the flowers work with their various boxes, favor packaging and containers. The eco-friendly flowers and boxes are a perfect match.

A lot of the larger sinamay and seagrass boxes would make great gift boxes for tea samplers, spa products, candies or cookies, etc.
The pandan favor boxes are my most popular item ordered from my destination wedding brides who want a tropical look and feel. These boxes are very sturdy and durable! Even when you think sinamay, one would think maybe it will only work for tropical type flowers, but so not the case as you can see in these images.
In the coming weeks there will be a few more samples to share, but for now, I need to refocus my attention on my brides and their orders!If you're interested in just the packaging itself, please visit Eco-Friendly Market's website. If you are interested in the flowers with the boxes, please feel free to contact me directly!


2 comments:

Sleepy Moon Design said...

Wow they are so pretty! I like the black and white one. Very cool boxes.

www.sleepymoondesign.com

marie christine said...

The burgundy dalhia is awesome and always lovely boxes !