Sunday, April 18, 2010

Una Bella Sera - Sunday, April 25th 4:00-9:00 PM

I was fortunate to be asked in the fall to be part of the Amazae Special Events and Claudia Akers Photography studios to create some pieces for their back studio/showroom. It was my first time trying to create a more artistic piece with feathers and crystals and punchy, bold colors.

Crystal of Amazae Events and Nicole Ha of Nicole Ha Designs were gracious enough to ask me to be part of the 3rd annual Una Bella Sera extravaganza and so I jumped at the chance to create something beautiful and unique for this show - another first in terms of a flower I've never done before! I'm totally bummed though that I am already booked for that day so I cannot be there to see the event unfold. I know it will be amazing.

I will be creating a special bouquet and boutonniere for the show so definitely check it out. It's an event not to be missed! If you want to meet the hottest, top wedding professionals in the Bay Area, this is your chance. See some truly amazing tabletop designs, exquisite floral creations, bridal fashions and more. It's not your ordinary bridal show by any means.

To register for free visit their website at www.unabellasera.com.
The details:

Sunday, April 25, 2010
4:00 -9:00 p.m.
Cocktail attire

Craneway Pavillion at the Marina Ditsrict of Richmond

No comments: