Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dogwood Flower Order

I'm busy wrapping up several orders before we take a little break from work. I don't think I've had a break since September. I wanted to share with you one of the orders I just completed. This came to me via a bride in Georgia, Suzi. She had a very specific request, white dogwood flowers with a touch of pink. I guess in Georgia this is a very popular flower. I believe Suzi's whole theme is centered around the dogwood blossom. It was the first time I really made this flower and I'm quite happy with how they turned out. It was a bit of trial and error, but the end result is beautiful. So simple yet so detailed.
Suzi shared with me pictures of the jewelry, her dress, the shirts and ties and how everything should go together. I'm glad I got the opportunity to add another flower to my long list of new flowers I am creating out of clay! :)
Best wishes to Suzi and her fiance!

No comments: