Thursday, June 24, 2010

Melissa & Jake - Real Wedding Sneak Peek!

This morning I woke up to my Facebook account and noticed Critsey Rowe had posted photos from Melissa & Jake's wedding from last Saturday. So excited!The back story on this wedding is that I was contacted by Melissa via Etsy that she was in dire need of a gardenia hair flower by Friday (she contacted me on Tuesday). So I had to notify a bride who just purchased the last ready-made one I had if she could wait a few days longer so I could help a bride in need. Luckily the other bride could wait and wanted to help Melissa out. So I shipped Melissa the hair flower on Wednesday and she received it on Thursday. Melissa was super sweet and so appreciative of making sure the flower arrived in time! Another reason why I love what I do!
Melissa and Jake's wedding photographer was none other than Critsey Rowe! I was so excited when Melissa told me! I was super excited. I LOVE Critsey's work. She's been featured on David Tutera's My Fair Wedding TV show, she's well known for her Couture Boudoir photo shoots and her just amazing eye for photography for awesome engagement sessions, weddings and more! Here's just a sneak peek of some of the images Critsey released. My favorite image is the top one, looks like a meteor shower or twinkling stars, but it's the rain coming down... so stunning!

If you'd like to see more of Critsey's work, visit her website.

No comments: