Sunday, June 20, 2010

White, Ivory and Blue - Part II

I just finished Rachael's order and boxed it up to be shipped out tomorrow. Rachael has 5 bridesmaids and she wanted all white hydrangeas with blue centers and a matching blue ribbon wrap that goes with her slate blue color palette. The groomsmen have matching boutonnieres.
Her groom and the dads have similar boutonnieres with a white ranunculus and blue hydrangeas. The groom's is slightly more elaborate with a little more hydrangeas. The mothers have a ranunculus and tuberose wrist corsage with ivory ribbon.When I do big orders like this, I'm so relieved when they are done. Lots of work goes into everything, but it's a great sense of accomplishment. Every day until end of October will be hectic trying to meet all my wedding dates for my brides. Hope my fingers can keep up!
Yes, even on Father's Day I work! LOL. We did manage to take time out for my family last night and had a nice dinner in! Definitely enjoyed good food, good company and good fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just lovely!

-Yanina

Unknown said...

Oh wow, these are gorgeous!!