Sunday, July 4, 2010

Loving These Mini Teapots = Great Floral Designs

I've been trying to focus the last couple of days on new designs for the upcoming Garden Art Party in San Diego area next month with zenatona. It's always challenging to think up new designs. Part of that comes with finding the right container to use to showcase my clay flowers. I found these super cute mini teapots and thought they would be a great compliment to the flowers.These would make super tea party favors or decorations for a tea party theme.
So last night I started some mini ranunculus and when it turned out cute this morning I decided to make some other ones as well. There are still more coming, but for now, I thought I would share some that I made this morning.
Tomorrow I will be redirecting my attention to a photoshoot concept I've been asked to participate on and then back to my orders. Once my orders are complete, I can start creating more pieces for the Garden Art Party.

No comments: