Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Snapdragon Boutonniere Request

Yesterday I got a couple emails via Etsy form a bride a groom for a hair flower and the groom wanted a snapdragon boutonniere. I've never made snapdragons before but it was definitely on my list of flowers to one day try. So why not now!
Their wedding is August 14th so they needed the flowers by August 12th. Normally I would have said "no" since I'm so short on time before we take some time off, but agreed to do the order. This is how the boutonniere turned out. I think there are still some modifications to be made to perfect it but for attempting it for the very first time I'm pretty happy with the final result.

Working on flowers now for the Garden Art Party which I hope to share more arrangements with you in the coming days!

1 comment:

Aimee Boyle said...

Beautiful! Nice pandan background too.