Monday, August 16, 2010

Ivory, White and Cream Bouquet = GORGEOUS!

Sorry for the lack of posts, but I've been busy trying to work on orders and teaching some of my C3 students who are trying to finish the first set of 4 projects so they can attend the C3 workshops in October.I just finished this bouquet today. I think to date it has to be the largest bouquet in diameter that I have made. Roughly 13" or so in diameter!. My client, Jennifer loved my Yuanita bouquet of all corals and greens. She however wanted it in whites, creams and ivories. Yuanita's bouquet was one of my favorites. Granted as well my techniques have vastly improved over the last year and my style has changed.
Jennifer specifically asked that I not use any greenery so I was a little worried how it would turn out, but it truly is gorgeous. The hints of green and yellow as well as the white, ivory and cream really give it great dimension and color even for a muted, monochromatic bouquet!I have to finish her boutonnieres and corsages in a few days and then this order will ship. Lots of printing for me to do as well as some mini teapots for a bridal shower.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice flowers........ i like these ivory white cream bouquet gorge..