Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My New Favorite Bouquet!

I think I have made my new favorite wedding bouquet! My client, Jessie asked me to make her a light purple lilac bouquet with English roses, lily of the valley and sweet peas all in the ivory, cream, purple and hints of mint green.
I finally finished this bouquet. Most of the pieces were done but I still had to finish all the lilac buds and blossoms which I was able to do this morning. I was determined to finish this bouquet tonight and it's TRULY STUNNING! The colors are so spot on and it's soft and dreamy! What really completes the bouquet is the wrap that Jessie sent to me which is heirloom lace from her grandmother.I have several other pieces to complete tomorrow but I wanted to share these photos that I took tonight!

3 comments:

Jessie Blum @ Eclectic Unions said...

So beautiful. I love it!! I'm sorry you'll have to give it up to me :)

DK Designs said...

Ok, I guess I can't keep it. I know it's going to a good home. :) I'm so happy you love your bouquet.

Murarisa said...

It's so beautiful! Perfect bouquet!
I adore all your works, but now this bouquet will be my favorite too.