Monday, April 11, 2011

Pink and Yellow Wedding Bouquet for a Southern Wedding

I worked all day yesterday to get the flowers done for our nephew's wedding coming up. They are getting married in Georgia early next month and as our wedding gift to them I told them I would make the wedding bouquet. Tanya's favorite color is pink and she loves pink roses. Cory's favorite color is yellow. So we incorporated the two. She also wanted a bit of the South incorporated by using pink dogwood flowers.We unfortunately cannot make it to their wedding but we wanted to help make their wedding special. I also made cake flowers, hair flowers, and corsages. I can't wait to see the photos after the wedding.
Wishing Cory and Tanya all the best on their wedding day, lots of love, laughter, and a lifetime of happiness!

2 comments:

Gibson said...

I really like this bouquet and think it is beautiful. I would like to do something similar.I was wondering what type of flowers you used.

DK Designs said...

Thank you Elizabeth. The bouquet has pink peonies, yellow English roses, dogwood blossoms, dog roses, and yellow and pink ranunculus.