Monday, May 9, 2011

Custom Favor Boxes - Plum and Aquamarine Blue

My good friend Sheryl's wedding is almost here. I just finished her custom favor boxes to match the wedding invitation we did for her a couple months back. She said everyone was so impressed with the invitations.
She wanted simple favor boxes and we used the same cardstocks we used for her wedding invitations to tie everything together. She wanted to dual purpose her favors by making them place cards as well. Another great cost saving tip for brides. On the inside are heart shaped, Hawaiian shortbread cookies wrapped with tissue and their favor tag to finish it off.I love the plum purple and aquamarine combination of colors! We even did matching votive candle holders with the aquamarine stock and the sheer plum ribbon. Sheryl plans to put floating candles in the votives as added decor for the tables.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEE THESE. DO you do them for anyone else?
My email is babysnicks@hotmail.com