Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Melissa & Dave Real Wedding Photos

I LOVE it when I get surprise emails from my former clients with pictures of their wedding day. This morning I received an email from my client, Melissa! She got married back in April and she shared some photos from their professional wedding photographer, Chris & Cami Photography. Melissa and Dave got married at Riverfront Park in North Charleston, SC.
She chose the corals, pinks, peaches, whites and greens with dogwood, peonies, ranunculus, roses, gardenias and hydrangeas with stephanotis accents. The bridesmaid bouquets were a single peony with a teal ribbon treatment to match the bridal party colors.The images are absolutely breathtaking and be sure to check out Chris & Cami's blog as it has a slideshow of Melissa and Dave's photos! I love South Carolina, such a beautiful and historic place to get married.Thank you Melissa for sharing these beautiful images with me and my readers!

No comments: