Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lily of the Valley Plants....

I've been busy making over 200 lily of the valley blossoms the last couple of days. My sister-in-law saw the original one I did for a client and asked me if I could make her one so she could look at it and always remember her mom, as this was her favorite flower and grew up with these in their garden.
Since I was making some for her, I decided it would be cute to make one for my son's teacher as an end of the year gift. Granted the class as a whole is giving her some special gifts but I also wanted to gift her with this lily of the valley plant nestled in a wooden stump style vase. The base needed something so I though this cute little chick I made would be a cute addition. Just makes you smile.
A few more orders to tackle and I'm officially on vacation! I CANNOT WAIT! :)

No comments: