Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pink Peony and Cherry Blossom Bouquet

Last year, I had a handful of brides tell me their wedding was called off. Many times by the time they notify me of their circumstances, I can't refund their deposit. I try, however at least to give them the opportunity to use their deposit towards an arrangement if they so choose. I'm happy to say that 2 of my brides have come back and told me the wedding is back on a year later and still want me to create their bridal bouquet. 
Brittany wanted a pink peony bouquet with cherry blossoms for her special day and this is how her bouquet turned out. I can't wait to see her wedding photos and wish her and her fiance all the best!

2 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Absolutely lovely flower combination...and fabulous hand work, as usual!

DK Designs said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I love this combination too! :)