Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Pink Bouquet for In the Pink Events

  I had the pleasure of "working" with Holly Fawcett last year. Her client had bid on my bouquet services via Wish Upon A Wedding's silent auction to raise money for couples with life threatening illnesses so they could have the wedding of their dreams.
Holly has kept in touch with me since then and purchased one of my teapots and asked if I would be willing to make her a pink bouquet to go in her studio at In the Pink Events! She had expressed a desire for fuchsia pink anemones with black centers but she said other than that, I had free reign as to what I wanted to design. Since her company has the word, "pink" in it, varying shades of pink seemed appropriate!
The bouquet contains, anemones, sweet peas, plumerias, peony buds, heirloom roses, ranunculus and cherry blossoms with some green fillers to mix in with the all pink bouquet.