Monday, February 24, 2014

Custom Flowers for a Client

I am so behind in blogging that I haven't even talked about the feature article on my company in the Jan/Feb 2014 issue of Victoria Magazine, but I will get to that this week (I know, a LITTLE late!). At any rate, because of that article, it has brought me awesome exposure in the home decor business. While my clientele has been predominantly brides, this article really helped people make the connection that these could be home decor pieces as well as works of art to showcase in their homes.
This one client in NY, had this beautiful lead crystal Baccarat Gingko vase that she wanted to fill with my flowers! The vase was so gorgeous and heavy. She wanted to have white hydrangeas, light pink peonies and I added in some pink ranunculus as well. She was so happy how they turned out. I'm sure with all the snow storms the East Coast has gotten, this will be a welcome bright and Spring like arrangement to cheer up the dreary cold snowy days!

No comments: