Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happy New Year... New Projects

Happy New Year! I hope your 2015 is off to a great start. I know every year for the past couple of years, I come out with great intentions of getting back to blogging and then alas, the blog posts are few and far between. As I reflect back on 2014, it was definitely a year of transitions and change. While it provided us with a new beginning in a new community, it also lead me to try to escape things I didn't want to face or do through spending countless hours on social media (unfortunately not blogging). So what has changed? I will write a separate post very soon, but for now, I wanted to share some projects that I've been working on.
The first of the year has been quite busy with orders and I'm so grateful for all the work that God has blessed me with. It's a great motivator after a very slow 4 months which is typical around the holidays.

The first image is of some wedding favors that a client requested. She decided that since they were having a lot of flowers on the tables that they didn't need the flower favor boxes. Instead she wanted coral pink boxes with white ribbon and a matching favor tag. Her colors are coral pink and grey/silver. 
 The first week of 2015 was jam packed with lots of anemones. I had one client who wanted a large anemone cake topper (shown above). 
 Another client who is an event planner not too far from where we live and she is doing a table design at a big event conference called BASH. She asked me to make anemones because they aren't in season. So she ordered 18 white and black anemones. I can't wait to see her table design for the event and hope she wins the competition

Thank you for stopping by, and I'll have a few more posts to put up after this.




No comments: